Are you coming to RootsTech?
What Is RootsTech?
At RootsTech, we believe in the power of family—and discovering your family story has never been easier! RootsTech is an event traditionally held annually in Salt Lake City, Utah, dedicated to celebrating family and discovering family histories. With breakout sessions, an exciting lineup of celebrity speakers, and a gigantic expo hall, we’ve got something we’re sure you’ll love.
We are really excited that RootsTech is coming to London next month with something for everyone to get excited about related to Family History. Keynote speakers at RootsTech London include:
- Donny Osmond – Entertainer
- Dan Snow – Historian, TV Personality
- Kadeena Cox – British Paralympic Gold Medalist
Included in the Rootstech Join us on Saturday, 26 October starting at 1:00PM at the ExCeL London for an afternoon of inspiration, learning, and celebration. Free activities for members of the Church include:
- An Evening with Elder and Sister Bednar at 5:30 PM in the ExCel London Auditorium
- Access to the interactive exhibition hall
- Select sessions designed to teach you the basics of familysearch.org
- Fun, interactive activities for families, youth and children of all ages
Alternatively, Watch Elder and Sister Bednar’s remarks live online at ChurchofJesusChrist.org/broadcasts/europe-area-broadcasts22019-06-24-Rootstech-Member-Flyer-A5-eng